Sunday, October 28, 2012

Apple Continues to Create New Products

It seems like no sooner has Apple released a new version of a product, they have made an announcement about something else. It is hard to keep up with all of these products! Most recently Apple has released the iPad mini and also unveiled a fourth-generation, full-sized iPad. Apple has also announced that a new 13” macbook with retina display, two new thin iMacs and a mac mini will join the Apple product line. 

Some customers felt that Apple has got away from their computers and have focused a lot of their attention on the iPhones, so hearing about new computer products excited a lot of people.  

It did seem like a lot of attention has been directed towards the phones and tablets.  I actually saw a commercial for the new 13” macbook the other day and was sort of surprised because I can’t remember the last time I saw one on TV.  

Apple has become such a dominate force in the technology industry, that I sometimes find it difficult to keep up with all of their latest products. 

Reference: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/26/tech/gaming-gadgets/apple-mac-schiller/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment