As more people continue to depend on technology, companies continue to create devices for people to use. The most recent product, the Microsoft Surface, is Microsofts first attempt at producing a tablet device, and so far has seen success. As mentioned previously, Microsoft sold out of the estimated pre-order amount and already reviews have come back in favor of this product because of the familiarity of the system.
This is the first device to use Windows 8, so PC users do not have to try and figure out how to work a new system. For PC users this is probably the most appealing characteristic of this device. I know that I am more inclined to purchase Apple products mainly because I am very comfortable using them and it is all the same. I sometimes have a hard time familiarizing myself with PCs because I rarely use them, and the same holds true with PC users when attempting to work on Apple products.
Apple has been so dominate in the technology market that it will be interesting to see if a significant amount of people prefer the Microsoft Surface over the iPad products. With the holidays approaching, more of these Surface tablets will fall into people’s hands, and it will be interesting to hear what people have to say about the device.
Reference: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/26/tech/mobile/ifatigue-windows-8/index.html
No comments:
Post a Comment