Apple is constantly making improvements and changes to their technologies. It seems like no sooner have people become familiar with one product, it is time for Apple to release a new one. Don’t get me wrong, I am a big Apple supporter and have always been beyond satisfied with their products, but sometimes it is hard for me to keep track of all of their products.
Over the past six years or so Apple has come out with five different iPhones and it is predicted that this year they will be releasing their sixth iPhone. It is amazing to think about how different the product has changed over that short window of time. It also makes me wonder what the iPhone will be capable of doing in the next six years.
This articles mentions some predicted changes for the new apple product, and I think it will be interesting to see people’s reactions once the product is released. When the iPhone 5 (it’s anticipated name) is released, I will most likely invest in it, even though I am not a fan of the small dock connector prediction. If that is in fact true, which I believe it to be, I will have to invest in a new iHome and phone charger. It was a smart strategy for Apple because they know people are willing to buy the phone. Making the dock connector smaller provides Apple another opportunity for consumers to purchase Apple accessories.
Reference: http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/11/tech/mobile/apple-iphone-5-event/index.html
No comments:
Post a Comment